YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY!
We look forward to welcoming you, as attendees, to TEDxBocaRaton 2022 at the Mizner Park Amphitheater on Saturday, January 29th.
We are mindful of the health and safety of our attendees, staff and speakers and would like to communicate our policy in regards to mitigating the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
First and foremost, please note that the TEDx Event will be held fully outdoors with plenty of space to socially distance where preferred. In addition, we have implemented the following recommendations, with the understanding that these recommendations are voluntary and not mandatory.
- Wear a CDC approved mask that completely covers your nose, mouth and under your chin except when eating or drinking. Please note that neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes are not recommended and should be avoided.
- Attain the applicable vaccines and booster shots pursuant to CDC guidelines to protect you and others from spreading the COVID-19 virus.
Please also note that Mizner Park has implemented the following additional protocols to provide a safe and healthy environment for persons attending events held at the Mizner Park Amphitheater.
- The ability to provide safe distances should you wish to distance yourself from other attendees during the event.
- Enhanced cleaning & sanitizing throughout the Amphitheater.
- Hand-sanitizing stations throughout the Amphitheater.
PRIOR TO YOUR ATTENDANCE AT TEDxBOCARATON
If, within 10 days prior to your attendance at TEDxBocaRaton, you and/or members of your party have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or if you are experiencing any of the following flu-like symptoms, we recommend that you stay home to avoid contaminating others.
- Fever of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Other flu-like symptoms
Please note that there is always a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. TEDxBocaRaton realizes that it cannot eliminate all risk but is committed to attempting to minimize the risk to those coming to our event. Our efforts, however, do not replace recommended practices to keep yourself well, including vigilant hand hygiene and staying home when symptomatic.